Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New blog

It has come to my attention that this blog just isn't working the way it should. I can't get people to comment because that seems to be working incorrectly and I feel like I have fiddled with it so much that it is beyond repair. Plus it is linked with my (old) personal e-mail and I want Jimmy to have the opportunity to post as well.

So I set up a new e-mail address for both of us and started a new blog. All of the old posts are there, so don't worry if you feel like you have missed something-- it will all be there. I wouldn't want you to feel cheated. 

Please let me know if it is working alright. I really love your feedback.

Here is the new blog: Puddle Jumping: Family Edition

That is where I will post from now on. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment